How to Enrol
You can now enrol online.
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of the interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport;
- Certificate of Baptism (if Catholic);
- Student’s immunisation records;
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable);
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments);
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s)/legal guardian(s);
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable); and
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notices, electricity, water or telephone bill.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of a place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a letter of acceptance and a Parent Committment Agreement.
2021 Term Dates
|2021||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 1st February||Thursday, 1st April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 20th April||Friday, 25th June|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 13th July||Friday, 17th September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 5th October||Friday, 17th December|
Fee assistance may be available for families experiencing significant financial hardship. An application form is available on request from the Principal or Finance Manager. All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence and assessed using guidelines set by the Catholic Education Office. Fee remissions are only valid for the calendar year of application.