When you enrol your child at Good Shepherd Primary School you enrol the whole family into a school community where everyone is valued and supported. Highly-qualified and caring teachers provide students with an innovative and engaging faith filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential.
Prospective parents are warmly invited to come on a tour of the school with our Year 6 Leaders on Monday, 6 May (9.00am - 11.00am and 3.30pm - 6.00pm) or Thursday, 16 May (9.00am - 11.00am or 3.30pm - 6.00pm). Please contact the school office (02 6255 7888) if you have any questions.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at Good Shepherd by selecting the link above. The following documents will be required at the time of application. To complete your application,original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last two reports from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
When you submit your application online, you will receive a confirmation email containing the completed application . The school will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview. Please ensure that your document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview, along with the required supporting documentation listed above.
Following the 2019 enrolment period (Monday 6 May- Friday 31 May) all applications will be assessed according to the Enrolment Policy of Catholic Education, Canberra. Applications received after the due date will only be considered if vacancies still exist. Offer of place letters will be posted to successful applicants on Wednesday 26 June, 2019, together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which must be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
2019 Term Dates
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 29 February||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Friday, 20 December|
Policies & Documents
Fee assistance may be available for families experiencing significant financial hardship. An application form is available on request from the Principal or Finance Manager. All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence and assessed using guidelines set by the Catholic Education Office. Fee remissions are only valid for the calendar year of application.