How to Enrol
You can now enrol online.
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport;
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable);
- Student’s immunisation records;
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable);
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments);
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s)/legal guardian(s);
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable); and
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 applies upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
2020 Term Dates
|2020||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 3 February||Thursday, 9 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 28 April||Friday, 3 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 20 July||Friday, 25 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 12 October||Friday, 18 December|
Policies & Documents
- ACT Enrolment Pack
- Enrolment Form
- Enrolment Policy
- 2020 Family School Fees and Repayment Schedule
- Fee Payment Options 2020
- 2020 Fees letter and schedule
Fee assistance may be available for families experiencing significant financial hardship. An application form is available on request from the Principal or Finance Manager. All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence and assessed using guidelines set by the Catholic Education Office. Fee remissions are only valid for the calendar year of application.