Pick up Reminder
We have had a fabulous day here today and it was fantastic to see everyone back.
It felt like the first day of the year!
Just some reminders regarding pick-up this afternoon:
1. We are maintaining normal pick-up procedures. Parents are welcome to meet students in the courtyard area (or other areas on the school grounds) but adults must practice social-distancing and are asked to collect your child and leave the grounds as quickly as possible;
2. Kindergarten students will be dismissed from class 5 minutes earlier (3:05) and will be supervised by staff on the grass area at the front of the school (adjacent to their classrooms);
3. No gathering with other parents after school please;
4. it will no doubt be busy at drive-through/pick-up this afternoon so please be patient;
5. NO parents are to enter the classroom buildings, please.
Thanks for your continued support and understanding.