Each year, the Catholic Education Office announces the official enrolment period for its schools. For 2014, this will be Monday 6 May to Friday 24 May. Parents wishing to enrol their children at this school should obtain an enrolment form (they are available from the school or at any CEO primary school in Canberra) and forward it to the school within the above period. Here is a checklist of what is required for enrolment:
- Completed Enrolment Application
- Enrolment Application signed by BOTH Parents
- Copy of Birth Certificate or proof of Australian residency.
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of Immunisation Records
- Payment of $25.00 CEO Enrolment Fee
Please understand that an application will NOT BE PROCESSED without this documentation.
In addition (if appropriate):
- Copy of current School Report
- Copy of reports related to Special Needs, Learning Difficulties or relevant Medical Conditions.
At the end of the enrolment period, all applications will be considered and the Principal will make offers of places to as many children as possible.
Click to access our 2013 Information Book
Click here for a 2013 Enrolment Form
Please contact us if you wish to enroll your child(ren).